Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Visiting Family in The Hill Country

My visit to the Austin,Texas area provided amazing vistas for viewing in the early morning.  My daughter and son-in-law live on a ranch in this beautiful hill country.  I was blessed to sit on the front porch early in the morning and drink in the beauty before me. The coffee was awesome also!  I captured the first photos here looking out over their property.  The morning light filtered through the trees showcasing the rugged bark. The sunrise on this morning was beautiful. My son-in-law raises exotic deer. Over the years peacocks,buffalo,elk and other animals have lived here. A zebra named Chloe is a new member of the family. They have a donkey named Action Jackson. He and Chloe are great buddies. The Belted Galloway Cattle were a gift for my daughter.  I enjoy seeing all the wildlife. My grandson took me for a ride to see the animals as he checked on them.This was great fun allowing me to get a closer look at the animals. One morning  I watched a "Pepe Le Pew" Skunk amble through the tall grasses as the morning light brightened.  He was going to his day home after a night out roaming around. I hope you enjoy the photos of my visit. Blessings to all!




















Posted by Picasa

No comments: